Thursday 12 June 2014

Life lately

Hello everyone!

It’s been almost a year since I wrote my last post on this blog. I really wished I had more time to spend taking care and growing up this blog but school unfortunately occupied a large part of my mind and it didn’t leave enough room for many other things although I would like. I wish I could do all the things of my wish list (and they are many!) but sometimes I just can’t.

I thought that the best way to restart to write on this blog was updating you to what has been my life through this year.
Summing up, I went to school, I turned seventeen and I went to Washington D.C. .
And now school’s just finished and I’m finally on holiday (though I’m sure that September will arrive in a minute.. sigh).


I’m planning to write a post about my trip to the stunning city of Washington (believe me when I say that I’ve been completely fascinated by it.. you’ll find out soon why I fell in love with it!) and also other posts that have been in my mind for a while but I’d never had the time to write them.


(This is a random picture that I took around my city.. I'm planning to write also some posts about photography and I am so happy that I finally have the time to go outside and take some new photos.. stay tuned ;) )


With love,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC